Hello! My name is Jeanette. I am a Registered Dietitian with a passion for food and blogging that inspired me to start the website The Radiant Root.
Getting optimal nutrition from nutrient-rich foods has made me feel my best. It also gives my body the vitamins and minerals I needed to combat stress.
With this eCookbook, I want to share my recipes that nourish the body and soul.
I have put together this cookbook as a way to offer you easy salad recipes that can not only taste great but offer a lot of nutrition.
This cookbook features 15 salad recipes
These recipes vary from short time-saving ideas to more in-depth recipes. All are based on nutrient-dense foods like fruits and vegetables.
These recipes can be made in conjunction with your existing meal ideas. Alternatively, if you want to make them more of a meal you can pair them with protein food.
Otherwise, enjoy them as an appetizer or before your meal.
Some recipes require cooked veggies but most of them can be made without cooking and take less than an hour.
So if you're looking for recipes that don't require cooking check these out.
This is a great way to avoid heating up your kitchen on a hot summer day.
So spice up your meal time with these 15 tasty and veggilicious salad recipes:
- Spinach Raspberry Salad
- Shredded Beet & Carrot Salad with Lime Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot & Cucumber Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Broccoli Potato Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato Salad
- Golden Beetroot Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Watermelon Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Cilantro Chili Lime Sweet Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
- Creamy Avocado Coleslaw with Garlic Lime
- Raspberry Coleslaw
- Creamy Coleslaw with Coconut Cream
Spice up your meal time with these 14 tasty and veggilicious salad recipes.